Over the last 30 years, we have developed extensive BioPharma expertise, working across the EHS ecosystem to solve these challenges for our clients.
How we help
Some of the work we do includes:
- Aiding in Air Plan Approval exemption applicability analysis through Permit-by-Rule for surface disinfection activities for facilities emitting less than 15 tons of volatile organic compounds (VOC) per 12-month rolling period
- Evaluating the benefits and implications of maintaining synthetic minor air permitting status compared to obtaining Title V Operating Permit status which may offer production flexibility and room for rapid growth
- Understanding the complexities of cleanroom controlled environments and ventilation intricacies related to fume hoods and exhaust from bench-top equipment such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) units
- Assisting with emission sampling from process exhaust points such as reactor relief vents; open mixing during buffer preparation; and the use of process chemicals such as glacial acetic acid (GAA), isopropyl alcohol (IPA), Spor-Klenz®, and LpH®.
- Conducting process hazard analyses (PHAs) for expanding operations in upstream and downstream processes in order to reduce risk to employees and production.
- Creating wastewater models so that waste treatment can keep up with accelerated production.
Recently, we have been working in collaboration with BioPharma and Life Science companies to help meet the demands of vaccine production by modifying and expanding industrial wastewater treatment systems to increase production. We also deliver strategic, yet quick turn-around industrial wastewater and air permit modifications.
We work with companies of all sizes, from start-ups to the Fortune 500, and seven of the 20 largest life sciences companies in Massachusetts are current clients (according to the Boston Business Journal’s 2020 list).
EXPLORE MORE OFFERINGS
We’ve created relevant podcasts to help you navigate key topics in EHS and Sustainability.
Downloadable research reports to take a deeper dive into topics currently facing the EHS industry.
Discover all the latest news and information about EHS, sustainability, legislation, and Capaccio.
“We have a great relationship with CAPACCIO and especially appreciate their responsiveness and ability to move projects forward without having to pull us away from our core duties. CAPACCIO and Neles have a true partnership.”
David Raymond / HSE Manager, Safety Coordinator, Neles Corporation
Start a conversation
Interested in aligning EHS and business goals?
We’d love to hear from you.