CAPACCIO is seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety professional with 1-3 years of experience to assist staff and clients with a variety of tasks including regulatory reviews preparing regulatory submittals, safety program development and trainings, assisting with compliance and systems audits; preparing reports; conducting internet research activities; assisting with calculations; maintaining technical databases; and other miscellaneous responsibilities and learning opportunities.
We seek candidates who are passionate about EHS, are highly motivated, detail-oriented, critical thinkers who are committed to quality. Come join our talented team of like-minded professionals for an exciting and challenging career opportunity at a great place to work.
- Previous experience with consulting and/or working in industry/manufacturing environments
- Working knowledge of state and federal health and safety laws and regulations
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of EHS Principles
- Ability to collect and organize technical facts and data and present them clearly and concisely, both written and orally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with process safety management (strong plus)
- Candidates with an EIT, ASP or other certification (strong plus)
Apply Now by emailing your resume and cover letter to Jobs@Capaccio.com