By definition, an audit is “a systematic and independent examination”. The types of audits and reasons to conduct one vary, but the value of having one can make a significant difference toward risk management and continual improvement of your EH&S programs and systems. Ideally, an organization will always be prepared for an audit at any time through a combination of internal and external efforts, however, it can be difficult to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of ongoing efforts.
Completing proactive EH&S audits supports the effectiveness and efficiency of programs, the reliability and integrity of operational information, and compliance with laws and regulations, all of which can have a direct relationship to an organization’s financial performance.
CAPACCIO’s EH&S professionals provide expert knowledge and innovative tools, like our EHS-Dashboard™, which help your organization maintain continued EH&S regulatory compliance and continual improvement against specific goals. We develop systems and provide strategic planning to elevate your EH&S program.
CAPACCIO's environmental, health and safety auditing solutions include:
- Environmental compliance including air, water, wastewater, hazardous waste management, EPCRA/TURA reporting, DOT, SPCC and flammable and hazardous materials storage
- Health and safety compliance including: OSHA general industry and construction standards; Process safety management; Lockout/tagout energy control program review; Bloodbourne pathogens exposure control plan review; Personal protective equipment hazard assessment certifications; Environmental management and health and safety management systems gap analysis; EMS/HSMS audit (pre-certification/surveillance); OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP)
- Permit and regulatory compliance
- Waste minimization/pollution prevention
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Facility risk assessment
- Environmental due diligence
- Third party certification
- Risk Management Plan Prevention
- Process Safety Management
- DOT/DHS chemical storage