Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. services industries and institutions throughout the United States and Europe to meet complex environmental issues. Companies rely on our environmental management, engineering design, and consulting services to meet operational challenges including pollution prevention, environmental management systems development, compliance auditing, environmental regulatory compliance, and pollution control. We offer professionally rewarding projects, excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and offices in an attractive suburban setting (including on-site gym).
Capaccio makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers, and Capaccio supports this through conferences, training and opportunities for learning and advancement at Capaccio.
Capaccio is actively seeking candidates for the following open positions:
Health and Safety Scientist
CAPACCIO Environmental Engineering, Inc. CAPACCIO is seeking a Health & Safety professional with 1-3 years of experience to assist staff and clients with a variety of tasks including regulatory review and compliance, preparing regulatory submittals, safety program development, assisting with compliance and systems audits; preparing reports; conducting internet research activities; assisting with calculations; maintaining technical databases; and other miscellaneous responsibilities.
We seek candidates who are passionate about health, and safety, are highly motivated, detail-oriented, critical thinkers, and committed to quality. Come join our talented team for an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Desired qualifications include:
- Previous experience with consulting and/or working in industry/manufacturing environments
- Strong working knowledge of state and federal health and safety laws and regulations
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of safety and industrial hygiene principles
- Ability to collect and organize technical facts and data and to present them clearly and concisely, both orally and in written reports and applications
- Experience with process safety management a strong plus
- Candidates with an ASP certification, or ability to obtain one within six months of hire preferred
Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills, project management skills, be capable of working independently and in a team environment. Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health, Public Health, or related discipline.
Send your Resume with referenced Job Title for current, or potential future openings:Submit Resume