- Contact Us
Submit Your Resume Today
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. services industries and institutions throughout the United States and Europe to meet complex environmental issues. Companies rely on our environmental management, engineering design, and consulting services to meet operational challenges including pollution prevention, environmental management systems development, compliance auditing, environmental regulatory compliance, and pollution control. We offer professionally rewarding projects, excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and offices in an attractive suburban setting (including on-site gym).
- Environmental Engineer - Senior Level
- Process Safety Engineer
- Mechanical Designer/CAD Manager
- Environmental Engineer - Air Quality
Seeking a talented Senior Engineer with 8+ years relevant experience in industrial wastewater treatment system design. In this role, the successful candidate will serve as a project manager coordinating the design and permitting process and assist in providing technical direction to staff and clients with regard to technical know-how on all project aspects including; the preparation of technical specifications and detailed design drawings; coordination with other Engineering design disciplines (electrical, chemical process, structural, etc.); serve as the technical lead on projects; and assist in activities, deliverables, and client account management.
We seek candicates who are highly motivated, creative, critical thinkers to join our talented team of engineers for an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Desired qualifications include:
- B.S. in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental or Civil) is required, M.S. preferred
- Professional Engineering Registration is required
- Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong project management skills, be capable of handling multiple priorities, and be able to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Experience with AutoCAD, and proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project) and internet searching techniques a strong plus
- Familiarity with energy conservation, programmable logic controllers, preparation of oil spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) plans and storm water plans and permitting a strong plus
- Familiarity with process operations of electronics, semiconductor, metal finishing, biotechnology/biosciences, hospitals, and/or other industries is also a plus
Seeking a talented Safety and Health Scientist or Process Safety Engineer, with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of consulting experience in a manufacturing environment to assist clients, and staff with a variety of industrial safety and health consulting services. Applicant experience should include Process Safety Management program experience including development of PSM programs and procedures, PSM program auditing, development of Management of Change (MOC) procedures, development and deployment of safety training including process hazard analyses (PHAs). Other valuable safety experience would include OSHA compliance auditing; industrial hygiene and indoor air quality sampling and management programs; chemical, biological and radiation safety management; industrial ventilation testing and review; job hazard analysis and job safety and risk analysis assessments; loss prevention and risk management solutions; development and implementation of safety and health programs and training. The successful candidate will have the necessary attributes and experience to help continue the growth of these services through interfacing with key clients, managing related projects, providing technical assistance, and helping our clients in achievement of world-class occupational safety and health programs and systems.
Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication and project management skills, be capable of handling multiple priorities, and be able to work well both independently and in a team environment. Prior experience in a consulting or manufacturing environment is required. Minimum education requirement is a B.S. in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health, or Public Health, or related discipline with master’s level degree preferred. Additional professional credentials such as CSP, MPH, CHMM, CET are a strong plus.
We seek candidates who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, critical thinkers and committed to quality to join our talented team for an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. seeks a mid-level Mechanical Designer/CAD Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in industrial process equipment drafting and design. The successful candidate must be an expert user with AutoCAD 2013 and provide work samples demonstrating experience with the preparation of equipment layout plans, profiles, and details for industrial wastewater, remediation, and process engineering projects. A full working knowledge and mastery of the following AutoCAD features is required; working with and maintaining external references; creation and use of attributed blocks; ability to create, modify and use dwt templates, layer standards, layer filters, and annotation; working in paper and model space; and the ability to batch plot. Experience with Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD Plant or MEP is a plus.
In the role of mechanical designer, the successful candidate will be responsible for; working with project engineering teams to establish and meet project design schedules, ensuring the timely implementation and completion of design projects, collecting field data and measurements to prepare and verify drawing information, possess sound project management and organizational skills, and be able to work within the project scope, schedule, and budget established for assigned projects.
In the role of CAD Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating drafting software and hardware needs, ensuring that AutoCAD software licenses are current, tracking drafting workload and scheduling, identifying temporary or permanent drafting personnel needs, updating existing company-wide drafting standards, and training junior engineers in the general use of AutoCAD.
The position requires a minimum of a two-year technical degree or equivalent training/experience and a minimum of 5 years of mechanical design experience using AutoCAD and an expert knowledge of AutoCAD 2010. The successful candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills. Certification in one or more AutoCAD specialty such as 2D or 3D design is highly desirable and active membership in related industry groups such as AUGI is a plus. This job requires some travel to client sites.
Seeking a talented environmental engineer with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in air quality permitting, reporting, and compliance. Duties include assisting clients and staff with a variety of environmental consulting services related to air quality. Position requires a B.S. in Engineering in Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical or related discipline. EIT, PE or other relevant certifications are a plus.
We seek candidates who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, critical thinkers, and committed to quality. Come join our talented team for an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Desired qualifications include:
- Experience preparing and filing air permit applications
- Experience filing annual air emission reports
- Experience conducting Best Available Control Technology (BACT) analyses
- Experience conducting greenhouse gas emissions inventories
- Experience with consulting and/or working in industry/manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations governing air pollution and control, and ability to explain them to public or private entities or individuals
- Knowledge of the techniques used in identifying, measuring, sampling and studying air quality
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of engineering principles
- Ability to collect and organize engineering and technical facts and data and to present them clearly and concisely, both orally and in written reports and applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)