- Contact Us
Submit Your Resume Today
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. services industries and institutions throughout the United States and Europe to meet complex environmental issues. Companies rely on our environmental management, engineering design, and consulting services to meet operational challenges including pollution prevention, environmental management systems development, compliance auditing, environmental regulatory compliance, and pollution control. We offer professionally rewarding projects, excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and offices in an attractive suburban setting (including on-site gym).
CAPACCIO Environmental Engineering, Inc. exists to help industry and the environment prosper. We strive to be leaders in environmental, health and safety (EH&S). Through design and implementation of effective strategies for managing EH&S, the overall financial and operational performance of industries & institutions is positively impacted as well as the global external environment and the internal workplace environment. Innovation and creativity is necessary to solve the evolving and future needs of our clients. We strive to be leaders in the effective application of technology to anticipate and meet these needs. Our engineering & consulting experience directly with clients has enabled us to better understand the actual needs, and identify solutions for current clients as well as exciting new growth opportunities. We are currently seeking additional technology talent with the passion and ability to help successfully design and execute solutions to join our team of talented, energetic and passionately engaged individuals committed to the success of our clients and each other in an atmosphere for professional growth, innovation, and teamwork.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLGY? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE AS PART OF TEAM ON A FAST-PACE TOWARD A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT?
We are currently looking for user experience designers with strong interests and capabilities in the design of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical and creative ideas and the drive to see them to fruition. The candidate will be an innovator, always striving to learn new technologies and systems.
This position will include the following responsibilities
- Executing interaction design and visual design as part of a team.
- Collaborating on User Experience (UX) Planning with Product Manager
- Consulting with clients to identify user needs
- Researching interactive design trends and technologies
- Contributing to creation of clean and compliant code (HTML, CSS, JS)
This requires the following skills and experience
- 0-2 years of experience in web design or development
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Background in direct product marketing or UX experience is a plus
Seeking a talented Senior Engineer with 8+ years relevant experience in industrial wastewater treatment system design. In this role, the successful candidate will serve as a project manager coordinating the design and permitting process and assist in providing technical direction to staff and clients with regard to technical know-how on all project aspects including; the preparation of technical specifications and detailed design drawings; coordination with other Engineering design disciplines (electrical, chemical process, structural, etc.); serve as the technical lead on projects; and assist in activities, deliverables, and client account management.
We seek candicates who are highly motivated, creative, critical thinkers to join our talented team of engineers for an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Desired qualifications include:
- B.S. in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental or Civil) is required, M.S. preferred
- Professional Engineering Registration is required
- Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong project management skills, be capable of handling multiple priorities, and be able to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Experience with AutoCAD, and proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project) and internet searching techniques a strong plus
- Familiarity with energy conservation, programmable logic controllers, preparation of oil spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) plans and storm water plans and permitting a strong plus
- Familiarity with process operations of electronics, semiconductor, metal finishing, biotechnology/biosciences, hospitals, and/or other industries is also a plus
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. seeks a mid-level Mechanical Designer/CAD Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in industrial process equipment drafting and design. The successful candidate must be an expert user with AutoCAD 2013 and provide work samples demonstrating experience with the preparation of equipment layout plans, profiles, and details for industrial wastewater, remediation, and process engineering projects. A full working knowledge and mastery of the following AutoCAD features is required; working with and maintaining external references; creation and use of attributed blocks; ability to create, modify and use dwt templates, layer standards, layer filters, and annotation; working in paper and model space; and the ability to batch plot. Experience with Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD Plant or MEP is a plus.
In the role of mechanical designer, the successful candidate will be responsible for; working with project engineering teams to establish and meet project design schedules, ensuring the timely implementation and completion of design projects, collecting field data and measurements to prepare and verify drawing information, possess sound project management and organizational skills, and be able to work within the project scope, schedule, and budget established for assigned projects.
In the role of CAD Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating drafting software and hardware needs, ensuring that AutoCAD software licenses are current, tracking drafting workload and scheduling, identifying temporary or permanent drafting personnel needs, updating existing company-wide drafting standards, and training junior engineers in the general use of AutoCAD.
The position requires a minimum of a two-year technical degree or equivalent training/experience and a minimum of 5 years of mechanical design experience using AutoCAD and an expert knowledge of AutoCAD 2010. The successful candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills. Certification in one or more AutoCAD specialty such as 2D or 3D design is highly desirable and active membership in related industry groups such as AUGI is a plus. This job requires some travel to client sites.